Rockstar Summer 2016. Get unstuck. Rediscover your inner rockstar.
FREE Saturday Sessions
LIMITED SPOTS. RSVP REQUIRED.
Saturday, July 16th 6:00 – 10:00 PM
Set your intention with a special 75-minute yoga session overlooking Little Cottonwood Canyon with Becka Cooper, yoga instructor and adventurer.
Afterparty @ Snowbird’s El Chanate
By the time we namaste, you’ll be grounded in your limitlessness and crystal clear on the one important next step to reclaim your life on your terms.
Ready to get inspired and release your inner rockstar? Learn more.
Saturday, August 6th 3:00 – 10:00 PM
Push your limits with this 6 mile roundtrip hike to the top of Grandeur Peak.
Location: Church Fork Trailhead, Millcreek Canyon
Afterparty @ Hog Wallow
Earn the summit, take in the views, and then kick back at Hog Wallow for grub and drinks post-hike.
Ready to see the view from the top? Learn more.
Saturday, August 20th, 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Pull the trigger and break out of your comfort zone in the cool mountains with instructors from the Heber Valley Skeet & Trap Club.
Location: Big Hollow Gun Range
Afterparty @ Tarahumara
Some things you need to do at least once. Never shot a gun? It’s time. Spend more time at the range than at home? You’re welcome to join us as well.
Ready to hit your target? Learn more.
SPARK Party @ Gracie’s – Free (Encouraged Donation)
Thursday, September 1st, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
A celebration of killer comebacks and livin’ large on Gracie’s upstairs patio!
Featuring Em Capito, founder of Rockstar Comeback, and Lyn Christian, overall badass and founder of SoulSalt.
Come for the chill Thursday night party on the patio, stay for the inspiring talks, hands-on challenges, adventure giveaways, and positive connections.
Enjoy free appetizers and non-alcoholic beverages for the group. You’re on your own for alcoholic drinks.
FREE, but a quick tax-deductible donation to the YWCA Family Justice Center is encouraged (and will make you feel so good!):
Let’s toast epic comebacks on the 1st!
- All events are for participants 21 years of age and over.
- Afterparties are hosted at local restaurants and food and beverages are purchased independently by participants.
- Please drink responsibly. Never drink and drive. If you need a ride, the host will facilitate one. Just ask.
- Free events are being facilitated by Rockstar Comeback, but you will be participating at your own risk and should be aware of your ability level, any medical concerns, and inherent risks associated with the activity.
- Positive attitudes are required and Rockstar Comeback reserves the right to remove any disruptive or whiny participants from any event.
- By registering for any event, you are acknowledging that you have read through this entire disclaimer and acknowledge your responsibility as a participant.